Yuejiang Brand - Anatase Type Activated Pigment Titanium Dioxide B101 is our Qualified Quality product, produced by Sulfuric Acid process which is for general application such as coatings, ink, paper, rubber etc.
We have three levels products: Qualified, First Class, and Special Class.
1. Classification: Titanium Dioxide
2. CAS No.: 13463-67-7
3. EINECS No.: 236-675-5
4. MF: TiO2
5. Purity (%): 98 min
6. Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
7. Appearance: White Powder
8. Application: Paint, Plastic, Paper, Ink, Rubber etc.
9. Model / Article No: Anatase B101
10. Place of Origin: Shanghai China (Mainland)
11. Packaging Detail: Packed in 25kg / kraft paper bag, a 20'FCL can load 20mts with pallets or 22mts without pallets.
12. Listing Description: ISO9001: 2008 Inspection high quality and competitive price professional manufacturere prompt delivery.
|TiO2 Content, % ≥||98.0|
|Color (Compared with the Standard Sample)||Slightly Lower than|
|Tint-reducing Power (Compared with the Standard Sample), % ≥||100|
|Volatile (105º C), % ≤||0.5|
|Water Soluble, % ≤||0.6|
|PH of Water Suspension||6.0~8.0|
|Oil Absorption, g/100g ≤||24|
|Residue (45μ m), % ≤||0.30|
|Acid Soluble Matter, % ≤||0.5|